| 2 comments ]

Did you ever ask yourself is your economy big enough? Do you feel insecure about the pork in your portfolio? Do you want to stop your Dow Jones from shrinking at the most embarrassing moments?

Recent discoveries in social science have shown that, like everything else that the government touches, the economy can also grow beyond its current size and last long in a fossilized state when fully stimulated. Forget the old, flexible, trickle-down economy of the past! The new Economy Enlargement Stimulus Package will penetrate your community from the bottom up!

" Voters always laughed at the size of my reputation, but then I discovered Stimulus Package. I quickly gained a reputation that makes the voters scream. It grew 50% in just one week and I am a changed man " ... Barney Frank



" The voters go crazy when they see the size of my Stimulus Package. I love how they say I got pork. I love multiple media orgasms. Forget about fake enthusiasm - the Stimulus Package will keep it strong, firm, and long-lasting " ... Charles Schumer




Via - ThePeoplesCube.com

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 13, 2009 11:55 AM

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Heather said... @ July 13, 2009 1:27 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Post a Comment