| 3 comments ]

"Flag Yourself"... It never felt so good!

Last weekend, I accepted the White House invitation to email them and flag myself. Now everybody who's anybody is doing it. The question is... Have You Flagged Yourself Yet?

I'm sure that you have written, read, discussed or heard something that the White House "Flag Staff" would consider fishy! So if you haven't already flagged yourself silly yet... go do it now.

Share those fishy thoughts and feelings on Obamacare at: flag@whitehouse.gov



3 comments

Nia Bender said... @ August 15, 2009 11:57 AM

I truly believe that a person needs to go F*** themselves sometimes..I know. That wasn't very polite. Oops.Go FLAG yourself. Better??

Pam said... @ August 15, 2009 1:42 PM

I just flagged my husband and one of his friends.

Anonymous said... @ August 16, 2009 8:20 PM

I'm afraid that if I start flagging myself , I wont be able to stop.

Post a Comment