| 3 comments ]

"Dreams From My Father"
Just Another Obama Fraud!


Anne Leary, of the Backyard Conservative, was in in the right place at the right time Monday morning and got an earful of some very interesting information.

"There I was, sitting in Reagan National Monday morning, sipping a Starbucks by the United counter before going through security. I had a little time, so I was browsing through the news. Some military guys had borrowed a chair from my table. I looked up from time to time to enjoy the sun streaming through. That's when I saw Bill Ayers, an instant blight. Scruffy, dippy earring, and the wirerims, heading to order. I gathered my things, got my camera ready, and snapped a shot right when he got his coffee."


"Then, unprompted he said--I wrote Dreams From My Father. I said, oh, so you admit it. He said--Michelle asked me to. I looked at him. He seemed eager. He's about my height, short. He went on to say--and if you can prove it, we can split the royalties. So I said, stop pulling my leg. Horrible thought. But he came again--I really wrote it, the wording was similar. I said I believe you probably heavily edited it. He said--I wrote it."
<Read The Entire Thing Here>

3 comments

Anonymous said... @ October 06, 2009 10:45 AM

Funny how the truth keeps coming out.

Anonymous said... @ October 06, 2009 11:22 AM

Obama is just a puppet and always has been. He has been puut togeather by the left to serve them.

Paul said... @ October 10, 2009 4:40 PM

It's really funny how you don't hear about stuff like this on the news.

Post a Comment